I have been lusting after this piece for quite some time.
I just don't want to spend that much right now.
But where can you find beautiful art without shelling out major cash?
1) Shop Etsy. They have everything from graphic prints to photography to paintings. They're handmade, unique, and beautiful.
11x14, $28.00, but you can order them in any size.
2) Frame your favorite calendar. It does not have to be a large grouping like this but try for more than one.
I'm sorry I don't have the original source for this image. Anyone know it?
3) Did you know you can visit the New York Public Library and search countless documents for fantastic prints? Here are a few examples that I love. These are FREE! Did you hear that? Free. All you need is a printer.
A series of fashion prints? Yes.
Feel free to click on the pictures to be taken to the site!
5) Check re-sale shops like Goodwill or if you live in Grand Rapids visit New 2 You. You may remember that I found this sweet painting hiding in the corner. Originally they were asking $50.00 but I gave them $20! Just visit often because you never know when they have your perfect piece.
6) Find a piece of wallpaper or fabric that makes you delighted and frame it! Julie says so and it's a great idea. I have found good deals on fabric at Fabric.com.
Better Homes & Gardens
7) Frame pages from a book. I am a botanical print junkie and these from Emily Clark were framed from this book.
Which one will you try?